Thursday, August 10, 2017

Exploring Styles: CAS Collage



Kay Miller has a style that I absolutely love.  She makes gorgeous backgrounds and collages of everything from flowers to cute and quirky animals.  But, WOW, I found this card a stretch of my creative powers!  I was looking at this card as my inspiration, and I do like how mine turned out, but it wasn't easy for me, or even quick.  I think I made yesterday's card in half the time!  The other thing I am working on right now is figuring out how to edit the pictures that I take on my new phone.  I just can't get the colors like I want them, and I am needing to learn a new program to edit them on my new MacBook, because my old program is obsolete.  I'd love some tips from you veteran phone picture takers!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Images:  Gina K Designs - Sentimental Bouquet
Sentiment: The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Beatitudes
Stitched Die and Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

1 comment:

Joan B said...

wow this is stunning. why am I not already reading your blog? I'm under a rock most days!! HA