Thursday, February 23, 2017

Peep, Peep



Hello!

I am playing along with a couple of challenges today using this sweet image from Pink and Main's Easter Peeps set.  I can just hear this little one cheeping away in its little basket, can't you??

I colored the image with comics and then used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for my layout, using some Bunnyville patterned paper from Doodlebug.  I'm also entering this in the Little Red Wagon "Down on the Farm" challenge.  What is a farm without baby chicks in the spring?? :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia



2 comments:

JanR said...

What a cute lil chick! I love the colours and the design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Debbie said...

So cute! I love your bright, springy card!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That