Friday, November 04, 2016

Friday Free For All - Monochromatic

Hello friends!

I'm back today with a card for our Friday Free for All over at Flourishes LC.  Today we were challenged to make a monochromatic card.





I went with shades of orange and yellow for my card - with a dash of green thrown in.  I stamped my image from Year in Flowers 3, on watercolor paper and used my Tombow markers and a paintbrush to color them in.  The sweet sentiment is from another set in the Flourishes LC store called Autumn Blossoms.  It is such a pretty set and I love the sentiments it has... and it is only $10!! :)



Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave a smile 
along the way!

Here's the list...


Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice and I have that dp too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful fall colors!

Unknown said...

Looks like we had the same color scheme going Tricia! Really pretty!