Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Free For All - Christmas in July

Hello friends!

It is time for another Friday Free for All over at Flourishes LC.  Today we had an interesting challenge... make a card in non-traditional colors for the image.  I chose to make a Christmas card in 4th of July colors...



I used my MISTI to help me line up the Holiday Tree for stamping on the different layers.  After I embossed, I added a sentiment strip from the Christmas Sentiment set.



Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave some joy 
along the way!

Here's the list...


Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

1 comment:

kReN said...

Non-traditional color cards are fun and the Christmas Tree was a perfect image to use. I am reminded of the French flag too. TFS! I follow you and hope you will follow me as well. kReN@afourthlife