Friday, October 28, 2016

Flourishes Friday Free For All - Poinsettia

Hello again!

I'm back today with a card for our Friday Free for All over at Flourishes LC.  Today Rebekah challenged us to make a card using pastel colors, with our sentiment in black...





I decided that a poinsettia would be pretty in pastels, because I really like the soft pink ones.  They make such a lovely change from the bright red and green that you normally associate with them.  I stamped my image from Year in Flowers 3, on Flourishes Classic White cardstock and then colored the poinsettia with Spectrum Noir markers.  I matted it with a stitched circle and a couple scalloped circles before embossing one side of my base layer with a snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment from Christmas Sentiments is stamped in black ink.  Just a little bit of gold cord and some accents with my stardust pen complete the look. 

Here are the sets that I used...






Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave a smile 
along the way!

Here's the list...


Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love this one and the colors are wonderful!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous card! I just love the flower and background in pink. Very sweet!

lynda said...

Amazing card, Tricia! Love, love, love your pink pastel poinsettia. And that embossed background is the perfect backdrop for it.