Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Bounty of Blessings

I love autumn.  The colors, the smells, the coolness - so I was so excited to pick up the new Gina K Designs Painted Autumn Stamp TV kit with some of my birthday money last weekend!!  Stamp TV Kits are so fun for me, because everything is in there.  Patterned paper, cardstock, stamps, dies... So much fun!  Here's a picture...




This afternoon I wanted to make a card with the Paper Players sketch using elements from the kit



I made the base from some Red Velvet cardstock, layered with Layering Weight Ivory and topped with pieces of patterned paper - all included in the kit.  I attached a piece of Dark Chocolate ribbon from a previous kit and then stamped my focal image.  Both the stitched circle and the owl are from the kit.  I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and cut out my circles with Nestie Circle dies, large and small.

I embossed the greeting in white on Dark Chocolate cardstock and tucked it behind the popped up focal image.  Then I added some Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp to finish it off. 

Here's a card I made with the other set in the kit...



I can see lots of kit cards in my future!! :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia



6 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Oh Tricia this is gorgeous! Love the patterns and colors, but most of all the sweet owl which you colored so perfectly! So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy belated birthday!!! So happy to see that you bought this amazing kit! Both of your cards are fabulous! Great use of the DP and you rocked the new images!!! Hugs ~S~

Lyn said...

Wow these cards are beautiful, what an awesome kit and a Happy Belated Birthday :)

Colleen Begley said...

So pretty! Love that cute owl and the bright autumn colors too. Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful fall cards! Glad you shared one at the Paper Players!

Debbie Olson said...

These are BOTH lovely, Tricia!