Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Sugar Pea Designs - Mix It Up Challenge #6


Hi again!

I am so thrilled to be playing along with the Challenge DT at Sugar Pea Designs for this month of Mix It Up Challenges!!

Here is today's challenge...


I couldn't resist the polka dots, bright colors and palm trees for my first card of the month!

I used the Prehistoric Pals set for the images, the What's Mew set for the sentiment, and dies from both the Gift Tag and the Zig Zag Stitched Circles sets.


I hope that you'll play along with us!  

Check out the Sugar Pea Designs Blog for all the challenge info!!

Tricia

2 comments:

Karren said...

This is just the cutest card! I'm so happy you're joining us this month!

Lesley said...

Hooray! So happy to have you guesting with us this month! Love your take on the inspiration, it is SO pretty!