Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Happiest of Birthdays


The Mod Squad Challenge this week is to make a retiform card which I haven't done in a-g-e-s!  I pulled out an old favorite - Bloom Mini by Gina K - and a few of my ink pads and got to work.  It's really a fun technique, and I'm glad the gals reminded me to do it!  I used Sweet Corn and Innocent Pink ink for my sponging and Honey Mustard, Black Onyx and PTI Melon Berry for the stamping.

I'm also entering this in this week's Stampin Smiles Tic Tac Toe challenge with the row - flowers, birthday and masking, since I had to mask off parts of the flowers to fit them in the frames.



Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Tricia, what an incredible design for a card! I adore how you've masked and stamped the different sections. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #9!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Tricia- This is a wonderful Retiform creation! Nice job!

Barbara said...

I had to stop and make a comment, as this is the prettiest card I have seen in a long time. Such soft colors that pack a punch! I think I will try my hand at the technique.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the soft colors you chose, the palette is fabulous! Great texture on your background and like that stitched border die. The stamping is done perfectly, you have really scored a gold star on this technique! PRETTY! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.