Thursday, April 14, 2016

Sugar Pea Sketches

Hi everyone!  I finally had time to go down and play in my craft room today!  YAY!!

I decided to play catch up with the current sketches over at Sugar Pea Designs.


For my first card I used the SPDSS48 sketch, the Prehistoric Pals and An Ice Day sets, and some paper from the Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice pad.


I used the same paper pad for my second card, but went with brighter accent colors.  The sweet turtle and bird are from the Everyday is Christmas set... you know, a Turtle Dove. : )  This sketch is SPDSS49.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Tricia





5 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh so cute, Tricia! Love that green paper!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute cards, Tricia! Love them both!

Jeni said...

They are both so adorable! Love the layouts ~jeni :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Both cards are ADORABLE!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

Jeanne J. said...

Tricia these are amazing! I love the sweet turtle with the dots ! You rocked this!