Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Soft and Sweet


Isn't this just the sweetest bunny??  I found the digi at Elena's Etsy shoppe after seeing it on someone's blog.  {{Love}}.  I colored my digi with copics and layered it on a few pieces of My Mind's Eye patterned paper before adding a twine bow and a couple of enamel dots.

I'm playing along with the following challenges...

Share Joy... bunny, flowers, twine - and it will be given to one of my daughter's on Easter. :)


Paper Players - CAS, Spring



TicTacToe #6 - Critters, CAS, Celebrate



6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Tricia, this little bunny is ADORABLE! He is so proud of his gorgeous flower! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Lori said...

Such a sweet bunny - love your Easter card! Great job coloring and choosing papers. So glad you linked your card to my Easter/Spring Challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Tricia your cute bunny is beautifully coloured and just adorable! I love the subtle patterned paper and twine bow too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Stephanie said...

Your blog post is so aptly named! This is definitely soft and sweet. Adorable bunny that is beautifully colored! Just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! =)
~Stephanie

Nora Noll said...

How sweet!! That little bunny is adorable. I love the way you layered the pretty patterned paper behind it. Thanks for playing at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

Nora Noll
Design Team Member
Stamping Smiles Design
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Anonymous said...

Your card is so lovely and I like the way you have coloured it and matched the patterned paper. Very clever.