Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations with Bella




Hi everyone!

I have the honor of being the "surprise Sweetie" over on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog today!  I hope you'll play along with us.  Just make a card using the challenge colors of grass, sky blue and white and link up your creation on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog!


Here's my card...



I used my sweet Bella sitting on Presents stamp from Wild Rose Studio on my card and a sentiment from Verve.  I stamped my image in Versafine ink on Ranger Watercolor paper and clear embossed it, then watercolored it with my Distress and SU markers.  The pretty iridescent string is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and the dies are MFT's BluePrints 20.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia

4 comments:

Naki said...

Oh my goodness Tricia! This is such a sweet card! I love your soft coloring, so darling! Thank you so much for being our surprise sweetie this week! Hope to see more of your beautiful cards!
DT Sweetie, Naki

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Tricia, your card is absolutely stunning!! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week!!

Misti said...

Tricia, this is sooooo adorable!!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Thank you so much for being a wonderful Surprise Sweetie! Your card is awesome. i love the image and the colouring is fab! So cute! Deborah, DT xx