Thursday, February 04, 2016

A Sun and Shield


Hi everyone!  I was having fun in my craft room making bookmarks for the library, but I remembered that I needed a couple more cards to tuck in with my GraceWorks orders tomorrow, so I picked out a few challenges to inspire me.

This card uses Wisteria Wonder paper from Gina K Designs and a sentiment from Verve.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and I'm entering it in the Word Art Wednesday challenge as well.

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

This is beautiful Tricia!! Such lovely paper and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Heide said...

Tricia, What a beautiful card, great papers and sentiment. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Wow, super pretty Tricia. So glad that you found time to share your work with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

anne said...

This is so clean and pretty, lets the focal image shine. Thank you for playing along with us this time at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Karen Letchworth said...

What a beautiful scripture, and I absolutely LOVE your sweet card, Tricia. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your wonderful card in our challenge. It means so much to me that you take the time to stop by and share your talents wtih us. I pray that God will bless your week and keep you crafting with a smile.
Hugs,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com