Friday, November 06, 2015

{Share Joy Challenge} Ready, Set, SNOW!


My Share Joy card for this week is for my daughter in Florida.  She's ready for some snow about now! :)  I used an adorable set from Taylored Expressions called Ready, Set, Snow, some Winter Whimsy background paper by Gina K Designs, and I followed the Share Joy sketch for the week. with the addition of the circle that my main image is in.  I watercolored the image with Distress Markers.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia


4 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my this is a real beauty <3 I love the blues and the water colouring is stunning.

Mary-Anne V said...

adorable.

Jen Shults said...

Tricia this is stunning! I love your watercoloring and the fabulous color scheme and embossed layers! WOW!

Kim S said...

LOVE the textures and patterns. Little touches like the hint of border and two little silver dots add so much interest. It's charming!