Thursday, October 08, 2015

{Share Joy #6} Sending Hugs


Hi everyone!

I'm back with a card for this week's Share Joy Challenge using some adorable Taylored Expressions stamps that just came in the order I received yesterday.   This card is going to a little girl in the UK who has been in the hospital.  She likes pink and purple, but I thought she might not mind a few fallish hedgehog hugs. : )

Now I'm off to do some more shopping at Taylored Expressions, because I won the prize for last week's challenge.  WOOHOO!!!  The only problem is what to choose... I have SO many things on my wish list.  Hmmm....  It's a good problem to have!  Thank you, Taylored Expressions!!

I hope you'll play along, too!!

Tricia

1 comment:

Teresa said...

So cute. That little girl is going to love that hedge hog.