Friday, September 25, 2015

{Sweet Sunday Sketch} Birthday in the Forest

Hi again!


I have a post over at Stamp TV in the Stamp TV Kit Addicts group today, featuring this little Birthday in the Forest card made with the newest Stamp TV Kit and this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I LOVE this kit!!  Have you seen it??


It is such a FABULOUS kit!!  Here's another set of cards I shared last week over on Stamp TV made with items from the kit and some ribbon from my stash...

Be sure to come visit us!  It's FREE and there is a fantastic new release coming up on Tuesday that you don't want to miss!


See you there!

Tricia



5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is positively adorable! Such a darling scene you created!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what an adorable card, Tricia, and a perfect sketch card! Juts love this little raccoon and the forest scene! What a sweet birthday card! Hugs!

CherylQuilts said...

Oops! Forgot that I wanted to tell how you much I love the card set you made with the kit! Just adorable! Hugs!

Cindyloohoo said...

Love the cards. And the new release.

Cindyloohoo said...

Love the cards. And the new release.