Thursday, September 17, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Joy


I haven't been able to play along with the Viva La Verve sketches nearly as much as I'd like this year, so I decided to remedy that today by pulling out a number of stamps and supplies from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I love that Sharon carries such a nice selection of Scripture stamps!

I started today's card by stamping the JustRite Script background stamp with Versamark ink onto a piece of ivory cardstock, then heat embossing it with clear powder.  I then sponged over it to make the variegated background.  For the sentiment, I inked the stamp first with Versamark ink, and then inked it with Turquoise ink and clear embossed it as well.  That set my ink so I could watercolor over it with a small wet paintbrush and my distress marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list for the week...


Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is gorgeous, and I love the colors! What a beautiful design with the flowers and leaves, and I love the blue bow! And this is such a precious Scripture verse! I wanted to start doing this challenge but just didn't get started. I want to, and thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, sweet friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is gorgeous, and I love the colors! What a beautiful design with the flowers and leaves, and I love the beautiful blue bow! And what a precious Scripture verse! I've wanted to join in on this challenge and just haven't...yet. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope to do it soon. Hugs, sweet friend!