Thursday, September 24, 2015

{Share Joy #3} Thanks a Bunch


WooHoo!  It's time for another Share Joy Challenge!!
If you haven't played along yet, you really need to.  I love that I have to actually send out the card I make.  It reminds me of why I started stamping in the first place!!

This week I plan to use my card to send a thank you to a friend who lent me some cross stitch patterns.  I think I might add in a little box of notecards as well.  I used the flower from Taylored Expression''s Watson set as the focal point and colored it with Copics and ProMarkers, accented with a white gel pen.   The background paper is by Gina K Designs (Poppy Prints), and the sentiment is from a Verve set (Joyful Blooms).  I used some liquid pearls in the background and under my sentiment, just to add some sparkle and dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
Happy stamping!!

Tricia

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! This is adorable! I love everything about this whole card - it's gorgeous! I love hearing that you like the mail out portion of the challenge - it's really got me sending cards and I love that!!