Wednesday, July 08, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Meow Mojo


Hi everyone!

I have a fun card to share today using JustRite's Pet Sympathy and Furry Friends sets from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  It is my understanding that JustRite has closed its doors, so be sure to snag these aDORable sets while they are still in stock at Stamp Simply!!!

I wanted to find some paper that would set off the image and look kitty-ish, and I settled on this Home Sweet Home paper by Graphic 45.  There isn't a cat I know that can resist a warm quilt!  I used the Mojo Monday sketch for the layout, so I took one of the papers that had lots of word strips on it and trimmed out one that was appropriate for the kitty-corner (haha!) element.  I colored my kitty with Spectrum Noir pencils and gave him a ball of twine to play with, attached to his very own fish. : )  Happy kitty!

Here are the ingredients...



2 comments:

Georgiana said...

How cute. Those kitty touches look so good. I like hoe you added the fishing hook and line.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is paw-sitively adorable! :) Love that little kitty. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!