Thursday, May 28, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Fur Babies


I got to play with two JustRite sets for my card today.  I stamped the puppy from the Pet Sympathy in Versamark and then in black ink onto a piece of watercolor paper and embossed it with clear embossing powder so I could watercolor it with my distress markers.  Then I stamped the greetings from the Furry Friends set and cut out my focal image with a pierced rectangle die, since I was following the Deconstructed Sketch for my layout.  I decorated my rust mat with little paw prints from the Furry Friends set and then assembled my card with a piece of patterned paper from the Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home pad.  I didn't plan it that way, but if you look up in the right hand corner of the paper it says "That is home".  Isn't that perfect for this card??  

So glad you stopped by today!  Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list....

Celebrations Cardstock - (blue)

Edited to add.... Wouldn't you know it?  I used the Deconstructed Sketch for this card and forgot to link it!!  



No comments: