Saturday, April 04, 2015

{TCP Blog Hop} On My Mind


My friends over at The Cat's Pajamas are having a Spring Blog Hop that anyone can join by using a TCP product on their card, so I colored up one of my favorite PJ Bear stamps and made a bright card with some MME My Girl paper.

I was inspired by the Share Joy sketch... although I didn't follow it completely.  It helped me use all of those luscious papers that I wanted to include. : )


Thanks for dropping by today.

Have a blessed Easter!!

Supplies:
Good Morning Sunshine (TCP)
Sentiment:  Verve
Dies:  MFT & Taylored Expressions
Paper: MME My Girl, Heavyweight White (Gina K)
Ink:  Black Onyx (Gina K), Memento Black
Markers:  Spectrum Noir & Copic



2 comments:

Linsey R said...

So bright and cheery!! Perfect for the Spring hop!! TFS another great card!! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

This just screams spring. Love your paper layering. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas challenge.