Thursday, April 09, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Home Sweet Home


Have you seen the Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home line?  I just love the country feel, the gorgeous deep colors and the lovely vintage artwork!


For my card today I used paper from the 8x8 Home Sweet Home pad and the back of one of the matching Ephemera cards.  These would be PERFECT for any of you that do pocket scrapbooking.  SO pretty!

The image and sentiment that I used is from the JustRite set Botanical Medallions and Banners.  I didn't even color the pretty flower today.  Just stamped it in a pretty Faded Brick color and added the sentiment over the top in black.  A couple Prima Sugar Dots in black pull out the black of the sentiment and leave the card basically flat to keep it easy to mail.

Here are the links to the Stamp Simply products I used...

Spellbinders Large and Small Circle Dies


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: