Thursday, January 29, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Just Typed

Goodness!  It's feast or famine around here! : )

 Today I have two cards to share using the Just Typed set by JustRite.  First up is a card using some My Mind's Eye Notable paper.  LOVE those colors and the polka dots!!


I stamped the typewriter on some Kraft cardstock and trimmed it out.  Then I stamped the word LOVE on a piece of the patterned paper that already had the cute little label space on it.  I tucked my typed note in behind my popped up typewriter and added a few Prima Sugar Dots to carry through the LOVE theme.



For my second card with the set I went clean and simple.  First I stamped the background with the JustRite Script stamp.  Then I used Versamark ink to stamp the typewriter over the background.  I embossed it with white embossing powder, then sponged over it with a Warm Cocoa ink, before stamping my greeting and adding a few MME Notable patterned paper flags.

Here are my Stamp Simply shopping lists!

LOVE Card
Embossed Card


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Wow I love that typewriter and it looks amazing embossed. Gorgeous cards and love the papers <3