Sunday, December 14, 2014

{Lawn Fawn} Winter Fox



I pulled out my one and only stamp from Lawn Fawn to make today's card.  It's one I think is SOoooo sweet, so I try to use it at least once a year. : )  I used some pretty papers from the Kaisercraft Mistletoe and BoBunny Christmas Collage pads to piece my background, along with some MFT dies and punched snowflakes.  For my main image I cut a piece of white cardstock with Spellbinders Pierced Rectangle dies and stamped my image in Memento Black.  Once I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers I stamped the sentiment with Gina K Faded Brick Ink and attached the panel with 3d Foam.

I started with the Deconstructed Sketch for the week...


but you can see that I had to rotate the focal panel to make it fit my image.  Just being difficult!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!  

Tricia

3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a darling and sweet image and such a fun and festive card!

Carol L said...

Cute fox image and I love all those pierced dies! Great take on the sketch!

Jen Shults said...

Adorable! I love how this looks with the sketch on it's side! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!