Thursday, September 04, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Lady Bird Birthday


Hello everyone!  I have a fun new product on my Stamp Simply card today... Pierced Dies from Spellbinders.  LOVE them.  They are stacking dies, so the piercing comes separately from the outside edge, which means there are only about 3 actual sizes in each classic shape, but that works for me.  I love the pierced look so I don't always feel impelled to stitch on my cards. : )  I bought them in all the Classic shapes (square, circle, rectangle and oval) so you'll be seeing a lot of them here.  Run over to Stamp Simply and place your order!! :)

I was playing with my Prima Lady Bird paper pack on this card... using a few of the patterns and one of the little tags that are included in the pad.  I stamped a birthday greeting from JustRite Applique Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags and used lots and lots of different embellishments. -- silk ribbon, pompom trim (which I attached with 1/8" scor-tape), more silk ribbon, enamel dots and a little rose -- to finish it.

Here's my shopping list.  Don't forget to pick up some of the Pierced Dies!! : )  (Just being helpful...  LOL!)

Stamp Simply Shopping List...


No comments: