Thursday, September 25, 2014

{Simply Stamping} Falling for You


I just love the colors of fall, don't you??  Today I played with the leaves from the JustRite Fall Applique set, coloring them with my Spectrum Noir markers in pretty, deep colors.  Then I used my Distress Markers to add some detail.... plaids and dots.  It makes them look paper pieced!  

I stamped the orange base with the Stitched Circles Background, then added some texture with the Celebrations Pierced Rectangle dies.  The sentiment is stamped on a diecut Vintage Tag that was sponged with Honey Mustard and Orange inks.

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list for this week...


3 comments:

Shawna said...

I love this card! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the pierced border.

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card and the colours are amazing <3 beautifully done.

Unknown said...

I like the extra lines and things added to those glorious leaves.
This card inspires me to add some extras to my colored images.
You rocked it!!! TFS!!!!