Friday, September 05, 2014

Bricks and Leaves


I have a pretty, but easy, card to share today that I made with stamps and supplies from the new Stamp TV Kit The Simple Things available now at Gina K Designs, and that fits in perfectly with the Lovely Leaves challenge at the Curtain Call!  I stamped the brick wall from the Bounty of Blessings set in three different Gina K ink colors: Sweet Corn, Sweet Mango and Tomato Soup and then stamped four leaves overtop in Dark Chocolate Ink.

The sentiment, from the The Simple Things set, is stamped in Black Onyx ink and embossed onto a piece of vellum.  I used some of the ribbon and cardstock included in the kit and added a button from my stash, tied with a piece of gold cord, which you can get FREE with a $25 Gina K order this month!  The piercing was added with a Pierced Rectangle Spellbinders Die that I picked up at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Here's a picture of the kit contents.  If you haven't gotten one before, let me HIGHLY recommend them.  They are WONDERFUL!!  It is so fun to get a box of stamps, paper, and accessories that all match in the mail, plus there is tons of inspiration available over on Stamp TV!



OK, that's all for me right now!  Have a wonderful day!

Tricia

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love the card - the colors are perfect!

Amy Sheffer said...

This has such a nice mixed-media / collage look! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!