Thursday, June 12, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Hooray!


Good morning, everyone!  

It's been quiet here on my blog!  I had my daughter home from college last week and I think I'm still catching up with myself.  :)  I do have a fun Stamp Simply card today, though!

I stamped the whimsical JustRite Shooting stars background in Kraft ink onto a sand colored cardstock.  Then I cut a small piece of 1.5" striped ribbon and attached a tiny bit of leftover star paper from my BoBunny Anthem pad to make a flag.  I made a flag pole by cutting a thin strip of the sandy cardstock and then directly applying my kraft ink pad to it to give it a stained wood look.  I added a little brad to the top and some velvet ribbon streamers.  The stamped a sentiment from the "Let Freedom Ring" set in black to finish it off. 

Here's your Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Shopping List!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: