Thursday, June 26, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Bee-utiful Day


Mojo Monday had a wonderful sketch this week, and I had some new goodies on my desk to play with!  I just love these whimsical JustRite sets that look like they are handstitched.  I made my background with the Floral Stitched Background stamp.  Then I got out some of my Spectrum Noir markers and colored the vine, flower and leaf from the Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags set and the little bee from the Garden Tools set.

I used some paper from the Kaisercraft Hello Sunshine pad (which is just ADORABLE!) and an assortment of diecuts beneath my colored images.  The bee is attached to a little wooden clothespin type clip.  I have a package of these and you'll be seeing more of them on my cards!  They are SO sweet, and the recipient can take them off and use them to hold papers together, clip a tag to a gift bag or make a little magnet for the fridge.  What fun!  I added a few enamel dots to pull it all together, and there you have it... a happy card!

Here are the ingredients from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store...


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

KimCreate said...

So pretty! Perfect use of the sketch. :)