Sunday, February 09, 2014

Viva La Verve - Grace

Stamps:  Surely Goodness, New Mercies (Verve)

I just love Verve's selection of Scripture verses and their gorgeous flowers.  And I'm learning that there is something to be said for having matching dies for flowers.  I can cut out flowers easily, I know, but I like how perfect the edges look when I use the dies.  It really makes your work look more "professional". : )

I used the Viva La Verve sketch for this week and was sure to add in some flowers so I could play along with the Inspiration Challenge as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


5 comments:

Christyne said...

Beautiful use of this week's VLV sketch and I love how you answered the Inspiration challenge with such sunny colors for those flowers! Fabulous Card!

Mouse said...

just catching up and love all your cards :) not had much time to do some as too busy stitching so I shall just have to have a mouse drool over your lovely creations :) love mouse xxxxx

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty!

Stacey Schafer said...

love the brightness and cheerfulness of your card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the tilted sentiment panel and your color combo is gorgeous.