Saturday, February 15, 2014

Think Spring!


I put this sweet little 4.25" square card together while my pizza was in the oven for lunch. : )  The flowers (from Hoppy Easter) had been colored for another project but I didn't end up using them, and they looked like the perfect starting point for this week's Viva La Verve sketch!  I paper pieced the little chick from Egg-stra Special and matted him on some stitched elements cut with dies from MFT's Blueprints 3 and 12, as well as a flag cut with Fishtail Flags Layers.  The adorable gingham dp is from the Secret Garden Patterns and Solids pack from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Have a wonderful weekend, if I don't see you tomorrow.  
And THINK SPRING!!

: )

3 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I am so thinking spring! And this little cutie sure did help!

Jen Shults said...

This is absolutely adorable! I just love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just absolutely adorable! From the gingham egg to the beautifully colored flowers, everything is just perfect.