Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stamp Simply - Quick Card Set

Good morning everyone!

I have a trio of simple cards to share today using the Kaisercraft Santa's List Paper, Stamps and Die Cuts from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!

Here's a group shot...


My first card was SO easy!!  I simply layered some pieces of paper, added a die cut and finished with pearls.  It was SO simple that I almost felt like I cheated, but I like it best of the three!!


For the second card I used some ribbon and stamped a greeting on a banner before adding the diecut...



And for the third card I used ribbon and pearls along with the pretty deer and flourishy topper.


I need to make a number of Christmas tags in the next few weeks and I'm thinking that I have enough die cuts left to use on those too.  I love simple!!

Here's your Stamp Simply shopping list!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this trio, Tricia! Can't wait to see the tags -- fun stuff!!!

Heather said...

Very cute cards Tricia!!!