Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stamp Simply - Christmas Peace


I have a card to share today using a sweet Stampavie stamp from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store that will help us remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas. 

I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored it with copics and then cut it out with a  classic Oval die.  The Oval is layered on a Floral Oval Die cut and mounted on my background - a sheet of designer paper from the Kaisercraft St. Nicholas pad that I decorated with Cluny Lace and twill.  


I tied two bows with seam binding ribbon, added some rhinestones, and cut the "Peace" sentiment from another sheet of the Kaisercraft paper.

Here's your Stamp Simply shopping list...


Merry CHRISTmas!!





2 comments:

Heather said...

It's beautiful Tricia!

Heather Rogers said...

What a darling Christmas card. Your seam binding bow and lace trim are so pretty. :)