Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vintage Faux Poinsettia


I used such pretty paper for my Stamp Simply card today!!  This beautiful patterned paper is from a new MME pad called Vintage Christmas.  Don't you just love the pretty flourish and the deep cranberry color??  I created my poinsettia from the holly leaf and berries in JustRite's Holiday Magic set.  Then I added a greeting from the JustRite Christmas Labels Twenty, coloring in the word 'Christmas' with a marker.  The pretty 1" sheer gold ribbon and some Maya Road pins finish it off.

Here's your Stamp Simply Shopping List...
JR Holiday Magic - I used the Holly leaf to make the poinsettia and leaves
1" Sheer Gold Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Tricia

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That is one creative poinsettia made from a holly leaf! Beautiful card. Love the touch of vintage. The ribbon has such a pretty shimmer to it.

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my ....this is is just GORGEOUS! Love the flourish and cranberry color too!!! The vintage image is awesome :) !!!