Wednesday, September 04, 2013

MFTWSC140 - Hello!

Yay!  I'm back on track with my MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge cards! : )  It was a hard one this week, too... I mean REALLY!!


So I did a "loose interpretation" of the sketch, using the Leaf Filled Flourish and the Upsy Daisy DieNamics, along with some dies from Blueprints 1, and stamps from Tag, You're It and Distressed Background Blocks.


Thanks for dropping by!  Don't forget about this week's Blueprints Sketch Challenge!  There's still time to play along!!

Tricia

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Great take on the sketch! Those white daisies are so pretty!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful
luv
Debby

mollymoo951 said...

Gorgeous Tricia!

Janeen said...

I love it, love the colors and the cute sentiment tag

JoAnn said...

Love your card. The color combo is perfect with those pretty white daisies.