Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stamp Simply - Christmas Trio

Hello again, friends!  Ready to see some more gorgeous goodies from the Stamp Simply store??  I don't know as my cards are that spectacular, but I *love* the pretty ribbons and flowers!!



I'm looking ahead to Christmas today, using some new sets released last month by JustRite.  My mission was to use more of the Kaisercraft Devonshire pad if I could, even though it is an autumn colored pad, and just LOOK at the pretty colors I found!  Don't they make you think of a lazy snowstorm with you all curled up inside in front of a fire, drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book?!

Let's start with the clean and simple one...


I started this super simple card by cutting a layer of Kaisercraft Devonshire paper 1/8" smaller than my card base.  I made sure I cut it so the pretty flourish on the paper would be along the right side of the card.  I then cut and embossed a petite circle and trimmed off an edge, so it could fill in on the left side of the card.  I stamped the snowflake from JustRite's Holiday Magic in light blue ink and added a sentiment from the JR Christmas Inside Wishes set in navy ink.  A little stitching and some Kaisercraft Rhinestones finish it off.


My next card uses another sheet of Devonshire paper, this time cut 1/4" smaller than the card base.  I used a leftover piece from my first strip to make a banner, and found a matching tag in the back of the pad.  My sentiment - from JR Festive Poinsettia - was stamped in navy ink on a Teardrop Circle that had been cut and embossed with a Spellbinders die and attached with a 3d foam square.  I added a few gorgeous Prima flowers and leaves, some Kaisercraft Rhinestones, and a pretty seam binding bow tied with string to finish it off.



My last card is just simple, soft and pretty.  One more sheet of Devonshire paper; a Christmas tree from the Justrite Holiday Magic set stamped in blue ink on a lightly sponged Classic Oval diecut; a handcut tag tied with string, with a sentiment from the JustRite set 'Festive Poinsettias'; and a big, soft, gorgeous May Arts silk bow embellished with a couple of Maya Road pins.  

Here's my supply list for the three cards...

Tree...
Bouquet:
Snowflake:

 Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia






4 comments:

Heather said...

They are gorgeous Tricia! !!!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful set of cards. :)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Lesley said...

These are gorgeous! What ink do you use?