Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dear Friend


It's Thursday, which means it's time for another Stamp Simply Ribbon Store card here on my blog!  My card today features a beautiful stamp from "Deep Red" - a new-to-me stamp company.  The stamps are cling mounted and the foam and rubber are both nice and thick, to give you a GREAT impression when you are stamping.

I stamped my Songbird with Memento Black Ink and then colored with copics.  After I cut out the image using a Classic Large Circles Die, I sponged it lightly with ink before mounting it on a Lacey Circle mat.  The designer paper is all from the My Mind's Eye - Tangerine paper pad.  Did I mention that I REALLY like this paper pack?? I love the soft oranges and blues!!

I stamped a little tag with a sentiment from JustRite's Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves set and tucked a little "postmark" from the set in a corner of my main image while I had it handy, then I did a little machine stitching to add some texture.  I added a few 3D squares under my focal image for a little lift, sprinkled some rhinestones here and there and finished it off with a 1/4" silk bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  The Stamp Simply supplies I used are linked below. :)

Blessings!
Tricia

Stamp Simply Supply List:

Spellbinders Classic and Lacey Circles


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super GORGEOUS!

Heather said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I love birds, so I will have to add this stamp to my wish list! ; 0)

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful card! I have never heard of this stamp company before but I can think of so many uses for this stamp.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is very pretty! And new to me store as well!

Sandy said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card! The colors are great and I love the stitching around the card and for the sentiment. I love it.

PS...Deedee has a freebie on her new blog!

Sandy said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card! The colors are great and I love the stitching around the card and for the sentiment. I love it.

PS...Deedee has a freebie on her new blog!