Monday, June 24, 2013

A Beautiful Day

Wow!  Has it really been over a week since I posted???  I guess I've been busy!  My card today uses Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #106 and is filled with MFT goodies... Peaceful Wildflowers, Graduated Dots Stencil, PI Sunflower Girl Sentiments, and even a little Notched Tag Die-Namics butterfly... well, sort of.  The actual die was lost on my messy desk, so i found a negative of the die and traced it onto a piece of cardstock and cut it out.  Necessity is the mother of invention!! :)


Thanks for stopping in today!!

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! I love the sheer pink bow. :)

Jodi Collins said...

SO pretty Tricia! LOVE how you were so inventive with the butterfly! The other day I lost my Bow Easy (still can't find it) and I was SO desperate for it that I cut my own from cardstock! There are no limits to what we can do!!