Thursday, March 07, 2013

Little Lamb



Today's card is a just for fun card.  I was so blessed to win the Easter Wishes set from one of the Flourishes blog hops and I couldn't wait to play with it.  Isn't the lamb PRECIOUS???  And I love the verse.  It is perfect for every occasion.  I didn't stress over the layout at all... in fact both the bottom layout and the dp mat are pieced together to make the pieces big enough. : )  I colored it with copics and used one of the new BluePrints sketches from MFT as my jumping off point.  I wanted to see if I would actually use the BluePrint dies that they are releasing.  I think the answer is YES!  This card came together quickly and I think it might have been even quicker if all the pieces were die cut for me!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Tricia.
luv
debby

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Tricia! Love your sweet lamb!