Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Fountain of Life

One of my stamping goals this year is to make more cards with Scripture verses.  To that end, I printed out a page of digi verses the other day from Word Art Wednesday, along with some of my Heather Ellis and Whimsy and Stars digis.  Now I'm ready to create! : )  For today's card, I followed the weekly sketch from My Favorite Things and used the Color Throwdown colors.  I love that verse from Word Art Wednesday.  I'm so thrilled that Christ gives us the water of Life!!  And that it isn't just a sprinkle from a watering can, but an overflowing fountain...  More like this!!


He overflows into me, and I overflow into others.  That's my prayer this year!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Other challenges...
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Twist of Faith - Stitching


10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Tricia: This is SO adorable. I love the image and the scripture. Thanks so much for stopping by to share of your time and talent with us, and PLEASE know that I'm grateful to have you share, and that I'm already looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

Pauline said...

Such a beautiful creation... wonderfully fresh and crisp. I know that it will a joy to receive, too! Thank you for sharing wit us at Twist of Faith Cards!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Denise Marzec said...

Soooooooooo sweet!

Chris Dring said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! Love it!

Broni said...

She's absolutely precious! Love all your stitching! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. The image is perfect, and your verse is lovely (well, aren't they all?? smile; however, this works well with your card). Thank you so much for entering this week's challenge at Twist of Faith.

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, you've created something so lovely! Your colour choices are so warm and sunny, and your beautiful word art is perfect for the sweet image. A lovely card to enter into our challenge at Twist of Faith....thank you for sharing!

Laura said...

Wonderful card! I love the color combo and design. You've colored up your image so beautifully and I love the verse you've chosen. Thank you so much for joining us at the Twist Of Faith Card challenge.

Laura C.

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, gorgeous card Tricia.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Tonawanda said...

This is the cutest card! Thanks for sharing! "Fill my cup LORD!"