Thursday, October 04, 2012

A Blessing!


Happy Fall, Y'all! : )

Guess what!  I have the privilege of joining the Design Team for the Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog for a few months! Today we have a fun BINGO challenge to share.  Here's the board...


I used the adorable Rhubarb's Autumn Day digi for my card and colored it with Copics.  I used a Deckle Spellbinders Die to cut out my image and some little buttons (well, actually they are button brads, but I'm counting them as buttons!) on the bottom.  I added some embossing to finish out my BINGO row and added a sentiment from the SNSS Blessings and Thanks clear set.  I'm also entering this in the HYCCT Strip Challenge at SCS since I used a strip of paper to anchor my image.

I hope you'll be able to play!  Just link up your card on the blog when you're ready.  Any digis are ok, but we'd love to see your Sweet n Sassy digis if you have them!!!

1 comment:

Patricia Hays said...

I'm so glad to have you join the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi DT! Your coloring skills never cease to impress me. I love what you've done with Rhubarb here. The argyle embossing and the stitching are great, too.