Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cards 31-33

Hello again!

I am having SO much fun with that pile of paper that Patty sent!

Here are today's cards...

Image:  Deedee's Digis
Sentiment:  MFT
Sketch:  Paper Players 101
 And I really want to use up all the paper - so here is a card with yesterday's leftovers...

Image:  Sweet n Sassy Digi
Sentiment:  TAC
Sketch:   Sweet Stop Sketch 164

And here's a 3x3" card with the leftovers from today's card...
Image:  Verve
Sentiment:  Our Daily Bread
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards! I love the stitching and the border on the adorable card you created for The Paper Players! Thanks for joining us this week!

Sandy said...

I love all 3 of these cards! You always have cute ideas that I need to try! Love especially DeeDee's bear card but all are adorable!