Friday, July 08, 2011

Hello again!


What a whirlwind of a week!  I'm still not sure if I'm coming or going. Monday was the 4th, Tuesday I left to go to Michigan with my parents for a funeral, Wednesday we came home, Thursday was the fair, and now it is Friday.  Needless to say, my "to do" list was UNTOUCHED for the week!  After I get this post up I'll be working on making a new one.  I can't seem to work off of the old one without simply feeling *way* behind.

For my cards today, I worked off of the Viva La Verve sketch challenges over on Splitcoast.  The first card uses the "Molly's Cupcake" digi from Whimsy and Stars, as well as a sentiment from Verve's "Circular Sayings".  Speaking of Verve sentiment sets, did you see the sneak peek of today's set??  I love it!


The next card is with the July Week 2 sketch and uses a Plain Jane of Proverbs 3:5.  There's a new Plain Jane of Phil 1:6 coming out tonight, too.  Too bad I'm on a spending freeze!  I guess I'll just have to add the sets I would like to my birthday wish list. :-)

Have a blessed day!  I'll be back when I've had another few minutes to stamp!

Tricia



5 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! Such pretty papers/colors!

Chelsea said...

Love these!!!

Laurie Unger said...

That digi is super cute and love how you colored it!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Tricia and love that image.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

Beautiful...love the colors you used for this image!