Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Productive Afternoon!

I was busy, busy, busy in my stamp room this afternoon, playing in some challenges.  What fun!
My first card is with my daughter's digital set, "Little Sheep".  If you haven't visited her K'nK Designs store, you're missing out!  She has some adorable digis!!!

Challenges:
Polkadoodles - spring
Totally PaperCrafts - Cuddly & Cute



My next card uses the new Clear Dollar set "Hydrangea".  I stamped the Hydrangea lightly over the background paper in the first layer, and used one of the gorgeous sentiments and a crocheted flower for my focal point.  This card is for the inspiration challenge on Splitcoast.


And last, but not least, is this clean and simple card using the Clear Dollar Set "Cross Messages".  I think this one would be a great card for a guy, since it is only "lightly" embellished, so I'm entering it in the Stampin B's Design Team challenge for a masculine card.  It's also my entry for That's Krafty Thursday.

I have so many more cards that I'd love to make, but I'm probably not going to see my stamping table again until Tuesday, so I'll see you then!

Blessings!

Tricia

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Tricia, I love the little lamb card and all of the rest of your cards. I will check out her sight, didn't realize she had digi stamps. We are waiting for spring to show up here:o) Have a great weekend!

Chelsea said...

Love that sheep adorable!

Saskia said...

Wow... you're so creative! Lovely cards!
Great to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Shawna said...

What a cute, sweet card! Lovin' that little sheep.

Lucy said...

Hi Tricia,
such a lovely fresh card! Pretty colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
Josie x

Fliss said...

Hi Tricia, all the cards are pretty but that sheep really is adorable.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles Spring Has Sprung challenge and good luck!
x

The Spotted Chick said...

OH Tricia, this is just beautiful! But then again, ALL your projects are! What talent you have. Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}

Colette said...

Lovely cards, the sheep card is just adorable, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our Spring has sprung challenge! It is lovely to see your fab work! Cheers Claire x