Friday, February 18, 2011

Looks Like Spring!


I had fun making this spring-y card with the CDS stamp set "You're Eggstra-ordinary".  I'll probably use that sentiment inside.  Wouldn't that be a fun card to receive? {smiles}  I followed the sketch from Card Positioning Systems and  I'm entering it in the Spring has Sprung challenge at Charisma Cardz, too! :-)

Blessings!

Tricia

Stamps:  You're Eggstra-ordinary
Ink:  Memento Black
Cardstock:  White, CDS Billowing Clouds, DP
Copics:  B00, BG10, RV13, R20, YG03, YG11
Accessories & Tools:  Sewing Machine, Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle Dies, Half Pearls, Flower, Button Brad, Scalloped Circle Punch

6 comments:

Danni said...

What a pretty card, so spring-y!!

Lea L. said...

So cute....makes me ready for Spring amongst all the snow! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

Jacqueline said...

Perfect for easter - love the spring colours - I welcome comments on my sketch for the CPS challenge

Stacy Morgan said...

Fresh and springy, wonderful card.

amish baby cribs said...

The card is so pretty! I like the spring colors.

Gem said...

really pretty creation! Thanks for joining in with our Springtime challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)