Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Another Oz-Some Sketch


I've been determined to *use* the stamps that I bought from The Angel Company last fall, rather than just let them sit in a drawer as is the fate of so many of the supplies we buy!  So, with that in mind, I've tried to play along with the blog hops and challenges over in the Angel Company's Ning Group.  My card today follows Heather's Monday Sketch, and I'm also entering it in the Pollycraft "It's Cold Outside" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a darling card Tricia! Thanks for playing with the sketch and sharing your linky! I just finished up my card and hope to get it uploaded soon!

Stamping Seraphims said...

The card is wonderful!

Chelsea said...

what a cute card!!! Love the colors and the layout!

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia, Hello from another Trish. Love your card - it's adorable - love the sentiment and your layout. Trish x

Lynsey said...

This is such a lovely card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, adorable image and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Risa said...

Love it Tricia! Aren't you just in love with that Robyn paper? You used it so beautiful in this card. I also love the snow around the feet detail. Great card.