Friday, September 24, 2010

Is it Winter Yet?

It must be! Cuz the penguins have their hats and scarves on!!! :-) I made this card with the adorable new Sweet n Sassy digi "Festive Penguin", and the sentiment is from the "Winter Friends" clear set. Isn't he (or she?) sweet??!!

In other news... today is my last post on the Sweet n Sassy Digi Blog, as I'll be stepping down from the design team at the end of the month. I hope to still have loads of fun with all the wonderful SNSS digis and clear sets, but I'm finding that I just can't keep up with all my responsibilities - my husband, my home, my children, GraceWorks, a new puppy, etc, etc, etc... and all my design team work as well. I'll be stepping down from my responsibilities at Paper Garden Projects, too, and, as time frees up a little here and there, I plan to make a card with *each and every*set I own. Can you imagine? I have so many stamps that I'll bet I could stamp for a year!

I'll still be posting often, just not *as* often. And I'll still have Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks to share, so be sure to stop by at the end of every month, if not before!

Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Very cute Tricia!