Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Digis!

CDS Digital Set Used: Turtle Greetings
Paper: CDS Worn Parchment, Turquoise Gem, Bubble Gum, Lime Juice
Copics: 0, E34, E31, E55, BG10, B02, B05, RV13, RV34, YG03, YG11, YG23
Tools: Sewing Machine, PopDots, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder

I have a card today made with a new digital release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Turtle Greetings. I think this little turtle is adorable and he comes in lots of great poses, with a number of sentiments to choose from. After I printed my turtle out, I colored him with copics and then (tried) to follow this week's sketch from Card Positioning Systems. I printed out my sentiment a little large, but I was too lazy... err... busy to reprint it smaller, so I made it into a tag and stapled it to my focal image. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the edge of the card and added a little faux stitching to the tag.

Be *sure* to hop over to Lori's blog to check out the new sets, and then do a little blog surfing to see the other designers' work with the digis being released today. I hear that there is even a "free with purchase" set available!!

Here's the list...

Sarah * Linda * Vicki * Laurie * Cassie * Lisa * Trudy * and Me! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings!

Tricia



4 comments:

Cassie said...

I love his little spots on that shell of his, Tricia! What an adorable card ;D

Lisa Lara said...

Man this is cute Tricia. I love your layout!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great colors you used. Such nice coloring.

L.Wilson said...

That turtle is so CUTE! What a wonderful layout too! I like the coloring with those bitty spots on his back.

Tammi said...

I like how you added that sentiment and the faux stitching, super cute!