Thursday, July 29, 2010

Introducing: Scripture Occasions

Day two of Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks!!! And my *favorite* set from this release!! A lot of you know that I make a number of cards for my GraceWorks ladies. They can earn them as prizes, pick them as birthday presents, or receive them as a special hello. I really like to use Scripture on these cards, so I'm constantly on the lookout for sets with beautiful verses, and the new Scripture Occasions set that CDS is releasing on the first is perfect!

For my first card, I stamped the flower from All the Best in white ink on some CDS Tropical Mist cardstock. The verse is inked up with SU Soft Suede ink and a Teal Marker, and the ribbon is some Raging River satin ribbon from the Clearly Coordinating Collection. Very clean and simple!



For my second card I stamped the vine and flower from the Heartfelt Sentiments set in versamark ink and added color with my pastels. Some simple embossing and embellishments complete this card. I just love clean and simple!!

So, what do you think? I know that there are lots of other sets being previewed today, so be sure to hop around and leave some comments. We all like comments! :-)

Today's designers...
Lori / Candy, Katie, Lisa, Gloria


Have a lovely day!

Tricia

Healing
CDS Set Used: Scripture Occasions, All the Best
Ink: White, Soft Suede, Teal Marker
Paper:White, Suede, Tropical Mist
Tools: Sewing Machine, Sponge, Raging River Ribbon, Half Pearls, Sponge

Pray
CDS Set Used: Scripture Occasions, Heartfelt Sentiments
Ink: Versamark, Moss, Regal Rose
Paper: Moss, White Natural, Sweet Cheeks
Tools: Brads, Pastels, Sponge, Silver Cord, Half Pearls

4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Tricia, these cards are utterly beautiful!!! So very elegant! I love the little touches you add to them, from stitching to pearls! Gorgeous!!

Linda

Leah said...

So pretty, both of them. I love using Scripture on my cards too, trying to do it more:)

Tammi said...

Both beautiful, I like how you stitched on just one side on that first card!

Laurie Wilson said...

Beautiful simplicity! That is sure your style! You have a way with the simple and classy designs!