Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Another Hero Note

I pulled out all my goodies from Paper Garden the other day to make another hero card for Operation Write Home. I used this adorable little hedgehog from the "Wonderful Day" set, words from the "TagLines" set and dp from the Pink Paislee 365 degrees pad. The ribbon is from my stash. The hedgie makes me smile because he looks like he's standing proud and pledging allegiance to the flag. :-)

I'm having fun adding to the pile of cards that I'm going to send to OWH. I think K Joy and I will go together and make up a box. What a treat to be able to do something for those who do so much for us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Tricia, beautiful sweet image and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love your card and I adore hedgehogs! Such a great cause to send cards to our soldiers... we are doing it here too!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the colors (that BG paper is one of my favs - it reminds me of summer somehow). Fab job on the coloring!

Tammi said...

Awww, really sweet!