Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome!

About 9 years ago, when I was a demo for Stampin' Up!, I joined a summer Yahoo Group called VC Rocks... as in - "Virtual Convention". This summer is the 10th anniversary of the group, and even though I don't use as many SU stamps and supplies as I once did, I couldn't miss getting together with all the gals this summer. The cards above are welcome RAKS for some of the new gals that will be joining us this year. You don't have to be a demo, but you do have to remember that it is basically an SU only group. :-) If you're interested in joining you can check out the group here. Oh, I should warn you. This is a HIGH volume email group... like 200-300 emails a day. Quite chatty... :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

The cards are soooo pretty! I just went to a class yesterday that a SU dealer does here in town. We made five cards. Used the saying From the Hear on one of my cards. Was so much fun. Plan on going back next month. Reminded me of when you use to do the class at your house:o)

CarlaKH said...

those are just gorgeous

Shawna said...

Those cards are gorgeous Tricia! Love that flower image and your color combo.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards Tricia, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

These are just beautiful Tricia!!

Carol said...

Your cards are just lovely, Tricia... Glad to see you're enjoying stitching "Secret Flower Bed!"